Friday, January 25, 2013

Be Mine

My house sure felt bare after I took down all the Christmas stuff. It’s been down awhile now and the regular stuff is back where it usually sits but after taking down my homemade banner over the fireplace it just looked so blah.

So, since there’s always some kind of holiday to celebrate, I made a new banner! This one is for Valentines Day. Obviously.

2013-01-24 001 2013-01-24 006

I cut everything out with my Cricut and slapped it on some twine. The heart layer was a bit of a pain because my blade wasn’t sharp enough and half of those little dots were only partially cut through. I ended up having to sit and poke and cut them out by hand…as if I have time for that!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...