Friday, January 25, 2013

I Squeal!

While Tony and Harps were out in the snow, Koko and I stayed in the house where it was warm. While I was taking pictures of them from the door way, I put Koko in her swing…which she never uses. She just never quite loved it the way Harper did. He would sleep in it for hours, and she did that when she was too young to know the difference, but now, forget it.

IMG_7072

It’s funny to me how big she looks in there! My tiny girl is already 6 1/2 months old and getting to big/old for some of this baby stuff. Crazy, right?

You can’t really see how adorable that outfit is in the above picture, and I‘m just in love with the leg warmers I found her the other day. I found them at a WAY overpriced baby clothing store in the mall called Hanna Anderson. I loved the store, but there is no way I’m spending big money on stuff she’s going to get poop on. Just no way. But, those little leg warmers…well, she won’t get poop on those…

2013-01-24 001 2013-01-24 018

2013-01-24 001 2013-01-24 017

Every time I see her in those little things I squeal. I mean, seriously. So dang cute! I got her two pairs because they were buy one get one 1/2 off, so you can be sure I’ll be taking pictures of those little cuties too!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...