Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pals

2013-02-19 001 2013-02-17 003

These two kids are pals these days.

Every morning when Landon comes downstairs, she is so excited to see him. She yells out to him until he gives her his full attention. He’s great with her and is sure to let her tug on his hat (her favorite thing!) and give her a peek-a-boo to make her smile. He’s always happy to help me out with her and it’s really funny watching him carry her around because she always leans way back so she can look at his face as he holds her.

They are quite a pair, these two…and I just love watching this relationship bloom. There is nothing lovelier than seeing your babies love one another.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...