Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pinned It, Ate It!

Last week I decided we were going to be trying a few more recipes off of my Pinterest page. Here are the results:

First we made the Southwest Potato-Corn Chowder. It looked good on the picture posted to pinterest, but the actual soup was 1000x better. It was absolutely delicious and one we’ll be making again and again. We made little ham and cheese sliders to go with it and it was a perfect, filling meal.

2013-02-03 001 2013-02-03 0082013-02-03 001 2013-02-03 005

Tuesday night we had the Mighty Tasty Mini Lasagna’s. These were also really good. I’m not a huge fan of lasagna, but my husband LOVES it, so I thought it would be a nice and easy version to try. It was so simple to put together, and they were pretty tasty considering their ease. We added meat to our mini lasagna’s and they still turned out wonderful…

2013-02-04 001 2013-02-04 003

Tonight we tried the White Cheddar Chicken Pasta. It was a nice simple dish to make and everyone really seemed to enjoy it. We threw in some dinner rolls and a salad, and wa-la, dinner was done. I thought it could have used something, but I’m not sure what that something was.

IMG_7317

Now that we’ve made a few recipes from my Pinterest board, I don’t feel like it’s such a waste for me to be pinning away! I think I’ll go look for some inspiration for next week…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...