Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coloring Eggs

IMG_7599

Since we were all home on Friday afternoon, we decided it was a good time to color our eggs.

IMG_7604

Zoe’s been asking me about dying the eggs ever since the beginning of March; I think she was more excited about it than anyone!

IMG_7609

Harper had no idea what was in store for him when he sat at the table, but once he saw his first egg come out a beautiful shade of blue, he was sold!

IMG_7612

Dakota was so good while we worked. She just sat in her chair at the table talking and sucking on ice. She was entertained by all the action around her I guess.

IMG_7621

Landon’s not big on artsy stuff, but he’s always game for a family activity. He does like coloring eggs though, so he’s always happy to jump in. He liked mixing colors and seeing what he’d end up with.

IMG_7619

Tony found a minute to color one of the eggs too. He came up with the drizzle effect. I’m not sure it’s the best method, but it was interesting. :)

IMG_7628

All the eggs came out beautifully, and everyone enjoyed themselves.

IMG_7629

Mema was over to help out with the coloring. It looks like she had a good time too!

IMG_7632

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...