Monday, April 1, 2013

Wind Socks

Thinking of art projects that appeal to a 2 year old and an 11 year old is difficult. However, I remembered making wind socks with big and little kids back in my day care working days, and thought that maybe this would be a project both boys would enjoy.

We started out by painting a sheet of white paper with our dot paint bottles. They’re just like bingo markers except marketed for kids art projects.

2013-04-01 001 2013-03-28 001

Unfortunately, this is the only part either boy cared for. We had to wait for the paint to dry a little before we could move on and by the time we were ready to do the second part, neither of them was interested anymore.

So, I finished them.

IMG_7596

They looked pretty out in the front yard blowing in the wind…until it rained.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...