Monday, April 1, 2013

Couch Cushion Construction

For as long as I can remember now, Harper has loved to remove all the cushions from the couch and play with them. Sometimes he jumps on them, sometimes he hides in them, other times we make an obstacle course with them…they are just never ending fun. Lately he’s been taking them off and dragging them to the bottom of the stairs and building a “home”. Why he calls it his home I don’t know, but that’s what he says.

IMG_7549

When Landon’s up to it, he joins in and thinks of some crazy game for them to play involving the pillows and the “home”.

IMG_7552

This particular day’s game was hopping from one pillow to the next.

IMG_7551

After jumping around like crazy people, it was time for a rest.

IMG_7553

IMG_7554

The whole time I sat taking pictures and the boys acted crazy, Kota was content to play with her sippy cup. I can’t imagine what she must think when we’re all acting so silly!

IMG_7556

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...