Monday, April 8, 2013

Project Life

I’ve been doing a little scrapbooking. It feels great to have the time to work on pages again!

I’ve known about project life for a long time now and have been following some scrapbooking blogs on the topic, but I just recently decided to give it a try. I ordered a kit on HSN a few weeks ago and I’ve put a few pages together:

IMG_7947

IMG_7951

So far I really love this way of scrapbooking. I still love making traditional pages, but I’m going to be able to get a lot done a lot quicker this way. I started with the photo’s I had beginning in March of this year and my goal is to make this an ongoing project throughout the year. I sure hope I can keep it up!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...