Monday, October 28, 2013

Mom’s Club Halloween Party

Today was Harper and Dakota’s Halloween party with the Mom’s Club bunch. Since I’m taking over the party planning position, we had a lot to do to get ready.

We got to the party place around 9:30am to set up and we didn’t leave until about 12:15pm. We had games (pumpkin bowling and witch hat ring toss) crafts (coloring pages and a few kits I picked up at Michaels) food (by the ton!) and we even played a few games (Duck Duck Goose, Red Light Green Light and Ring Around the Rosy).

IMG_9879

The mom’s all brought candy to pass out to the kids as they trick-or-treated around the room. Harper had to stop and examine each piece of candy he got; he was thrilled each and every time!

IMG_9902

I didn’t get to do a whole lot of picture taking since I was playing games with the kids, but I just have to say that the absolute joy on their little faces was wonderful. Harper & Dakota were having so much fun playing games with me and their friends…it’s a memory I hope to have for a long time.

Now that I’ve helped run my first party and will be on my own from here on out, I know it’s going to be a lot of work. I’ve already got a plan or two for the Christmas party that’s just around the corner…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...