Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Stuff

  • I found out our neighborhood was doing a community yard sale this weekend only two days ago. Luckily I already had a bunch of stuff stashed in the basement for a future sale so all I had to do was pull it out and put prices on everything. We were out there and set up and ready by 8 and I didn’t do too bad. I’m sure glad it’s over though.
  • While I was busy with the yard sale Tony took Landon to Huntington for his tutoring session and then took the two little ones to play at the park. They didn’t get back home until close to 11:30. It was nice to be able to concentrate on what I was doing at the sale, but I have to say that if I ever get 3+ hours of alone time again, I will not be spending it in my driveway haggling with strangers over a $1.00 item.
  • Landon had a soccer game this afternoon at 3:45pm. Somehow right before we left, Harper hurt his foot. No one is sure how, but he’s been limping all afternoon and evening. He also got some sort of nasty bug bite on his leg when he was at the park this morning, so basically, he’s out of order. Apparently, hurting one’s leg and foot equals the inability to hold one’s urine. How do I know this you ask? Because Harper peed his pants twice today. Once while I was holding him at the soccer game. You can imagine my joy as I felt warm pee soaking my shirt. The second time was as we were driving home from dinner, exactly two seconds after I asked him if he needed to go and he assured me he did not. I was one unhappy momma and I made him go to bed without reading him any books. I’m kinda hardcore like that.

I don’t have anything else to write for the day, it was kind of lame I guess. But, I do have a picture to share before I go. It’s one of Dakota being naughty…I turned my back for a second and she pulled a chair over to the phone, climbed up and started pushing the buttons. Stinker.

2013-10-03 002 2013-10-03 003

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...