Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Paper Cup Turkeys

I’ve been seeing some of the cutest ideas for toddlers on Facebook and Pinterest lately. Finding projects that will work for Dakota and Harper are tough since they’re still so young, but we’ve come across a few winners.

A few days ago we made turkeys out of paper cups and feathers. I asked Zoe to make the little turkey faces for me and she was happy to help. All the littles had to do was poke the feathers into the premade holes on the tops of the cups…awesome fine motor skill practice. Harper was a champ and was able to do it all by himself.

IMG_0077

Concentrate, concentrate…

IMG_0082

Checking out his finished product:

IMG_0089

 

Dakota immediately understood the concept but needed a little help getting the feathers into the holes. It did keep her entertained though and that is always a good thing!

IMG_0080

IMG_0090

IMG_0093

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...