Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Play Dough Cupcakes

We’ve been playing with play dough a lot lately. I decided to pull it out again this afternoon but I thought I’d change things up just a bit. (You can read that as, I saw an idea on Pinterest or Facebook and copied it.) So, I grabbed some cupcake liners, birthday candles, muffin tins, sequins, leftover candy corn and play dough and we made ourselves some play dough cupcakes.

IMG_0105

IMG_0109

Both kids enjoyed putting the paper liners in the cups and poking the sequins and candles into the dough. They actually didn’t play with it too long though because they were both dying to play with some of the other play dough toys we have.

It was fun while it lasted though!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...