Sunday, November 3, 2013

Video’s!!

I have been taking a lot of video on my phone recently. I can’t decide if I want to take a picture or video half the time and so I end up trying to do both. It’s kind of a pain…but, I’ve got some video’s to share, so that’s good, right?

When we got to Mema’s house for dinner on Saturday night, we noticed a huge pile of leaves sitting in her yard. She’d gone out and made the pile for the kids so they could jump when they got there. Sweet, huh? Landon was excited as soon as he saw it, but Harper and Dakota had no idea what all the fuss was about…until they saw Landon take a running jump in it! That was all it took and they played in them until it was time to come in to eat.

November 2, 2013
November 2, 2013
November 3, 2013
November 3, 2013

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...