Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sticker Tree’s

We did a quick little craft the other day that both littles seemed to enjoy. I think Dakota actually liked it more than Harper did, but either way they both sat and did it which is always nice!

I printed out a couple of Christmas trees on plain green paper and then gave the kids some plain circle stickers to decorate the tree.

Dakota doesn’t quite have the fine motor skills to peel her own stickers off the sheet, so I peeled them off and stuck them to the edge of the table for her. She did pretty good after that, but there were a few she couldn’t get from her finger to the paper and they ended up in little balls on the floor.

IMG_0373

Harper was able to get the stickers off his paper without any trouble at all. I remember it wasn’t too long ago that getting those stickers off wasn’t so easy…but, he did a great job and seemed to really enjoy decorating his tree.

IMG_0366

Here are their completed trees. Dakota’s is the one on top.

IMG_0399

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...