Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

  • I was playing Super Mario 3D today and Harper crawled up in my lap and started coaching me on how to play. The crazy thing was that he was absolutely right about everything he said. He’s really good at that game!
  • Tonight, after the two little’s were done brushing their teeth, Tony and Harper went in his room and closed the door to read stories before bed. When Dakota walked out of the bathroom, she walked up to their door and said “knock knock” as she banged on the door! (This is big news because she barely says any words and has NEVER said knock-knock before!)
  • I am still trudging along on my December Daily album. It’s been sitting for a few days now untouched…I’ve really gotta get that thing done!
  • I just downloaded nearly $60 of music on my phone. I shazam stuff (all. the. time.) and then eventually go back and buy everything I shazam. That has to be one of the best apps ever. Now I’m in a little panic because I don’t have any money left…
  • I downloaded a new book last night. It’s by Khaled Hosseini, and the title is And the Mountains Echoed. I only read the first chapter last night and I can tell already it is going to be a good book. I can also tell that parts of it are going to be hard to read. And, now that it’s 11pm, I think I’ll go start chapter 2. Good night!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...