- This may have been the longest week in the history of ever. With both little kids being sick, it was kind of miserable around here. Dakota, as of today, is still sick. She’s still running a low grade fever off and on, still coughing and is just so unhappy. It’s awful. Harper seems to be on the mend and has finally started eating a little bit. Fingers crossed that they’ll both be back to their ornery little selves soon.
- I am completely addicted to the game Taptiles. It’s a game that comes with Windows 8, and I cannot stop playing it. It’s bad.
- It’s hard to believe that this is the last full weekend that Zoe will be here before returning to Towson for spring semester. That 6 weeks sure went quickly.
- Plans for the weekend include a dental appt.for myself tomorrow morning and a birthday party for one of Harper’s classmates on Sunday. You have no idea how excited I am to go to the dentist tomorrow.
- I grabbed Landon to give him a hug before school this morning and realized he is this close to being my height. Not sure when that happened, but damn he’s grown. He just got some new shoes too, and he’s up to a size 8. That’s leaps and bounds from last year!
Friday, January 17, 2014
Five on Friday
When my kids told me they didn't know what to do with themselves yesterday I suggested they go outside and play with the water balloons....
Today was a busy birthday party day around here. One of Dakota's friends from preschool invited her to her Finding Dory party from 11-1 ...
Poor Ginger doesn’t get to be in the limelight often so today’s picture is of her. She is such a great dog and she has certainly earned her ...