- This may have been the longest week in the history of ever. With both little kids being sick, it was kind of miserable around here. Dakota, as of today, is still sick. She’s still running a low grade fever off and on, still coughing and is just so unhappy. It’s awful. Harper seems to be on the mend and has finally started eating a little bit. Fingers crossed that they’ll both be back to their ornery little selves soon.
- I am completely addicted to the game Taptiles. It’s a game that comes with Windows 8, and I cannot stop playing it. It’s bad.
- It’s hard to believe that this is the last full weekend that Zoe will be here before returning to Towson for spring semester. That 6 weeks sure went quickly.
- Plans for the weekend include a dental appt.for myself tomorrow morning and a birthday party for one of Harper’s classmates on Sunday. You have no idea how excited I am to go to the dentist tomorrow.
- I grabbed Landon to give him a hug before school this morning and realized he is this close to being my height. Not sure when that happened, but damn he’s grown. He just got some new shoes too, and he’s up to a size 8. That’s leaps and bounds from last year!
Friday, January 17, 2014
Five on Friday
So, I found this little paper tutorial hanging in the bathroom the other day. I don't know where I was while this was being made, b...
It's great to be home but we sure had a lot to do that first day. I needed to unpack all our bags and get everything put away and we als...
My dad is an early riser so when my two young-en's get up he's typically the first one up with them. It was funny to listen to him t...