Five On Friday
- Dakota has bitten Harper twice this week. She didn’t break the skin either time, but I can clearly see her teeth marks on his skin when she does it. My poor guy. I sure hope she gets over this biting crap quickly for Harper’s sake.
- Harper’s new “thing” is playing the preschool games on Nickjr.com. He LOVES it! His two favorites are Bubble Guppies and Dora the Explorer. The games are kind of cute and he’s able to control the mouse/keyboard well enough on his own that he doesn’t need help.
- Zoe experienced her first dead car battery this week. She didn’t know what to do and called us for help. After having her text her friends (and finding out that none of them had jumper cables) I told her to try campus security. Luckily, security came right out to help. She tried to start her car again tonight and it was dead again, so after waiting an hour for security they showed up to give her a jump. She made it home and now has to get up in the morning to go get a new battery. Living and learning…
- Landon brought home a less than stellar report card this week. I’m not going to post his exact grades, but we’ll just say he’s got a lot of work to do.
- I went out to dinner on Wednesday with some friends. We always have a great time and laugh our butts off. We went to Kodo in (Japanese Hibachi Grill) Crofton this time. While it was fun to get out with them for awhile, I’m even more excited to get out with Tony tomorrow night! No kids, no whining, no worries! Woo Hoo!