Monday, March 10, 2014

This Day

This is how these two had breakfast this morning. They were sitting side by side but Dakota kept touching Harper with her sticky hands and it was escalating, so I moved them. They were so happy to sit and eat and watch each other! Harper got the idea to close his eyes and be silly every time I took a picture and soon Dakota was in on it. That’s how they are…monkey see, monkey do.

IMG_0861

                                                                                                                        

Something Landon said to me today that was funny:

“Mom, I know this is going to sound weird, but I can see heat rising off of cars.”

When I told him that it wasn’t weird and that I too could see heat rising off of cars, he said “Oh, okay. I was thinking maybe it was a superhero type of thing”.

Haha! I totally got a good laugh out of that one!

                                                                                                                         

After a rather cold start this morning, our afternoon was beautiful. Of course after Dakota’s nap we all headed outside to play. (We are NOT wasting these beautiful weather days!)

We played with the rocks:

IMG_0882

IMG_0886

Harper drove his car around:

IMG_0893

We played on the slide:

IMG_0917

IMG_0924

We played on the swing:

IMG_0907

It was a beautiful afternoon.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...