Friday, April 11, 2014

A Picnic

After pre-school yesterday the kids were really wanting to play outside. We didn’t have a lot of time between the time we got home and Dakota’s nap, so we settled for a nice picnic lunch on the deck to make up for not being able to play outside. I knew Harper would love having a picnic but I wasn't sure if Dakota would even sit long enough to eat, but I figured we’d give it a try anyways.

IMG_9434

IMG_9438

IMG_1192

Dakota surprised me and sat and ate her entire lunch like a big girl. They really liked being outside while they ate and I’m hoping we’ll get to spend a lot of lunches out on the deck this spring and summer.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...