Friday, April 18, 2014

Five on Friday

  • Landon and I went to his dermatologist again yesterday to check in. After some talk about whether or not we thought the treatments were helping (we do) he recommended Landon do 11 more, which will bring his total to 22. He also prescribed a topical ointment to help the itching he has behind his knees and on his hands. The doctor believes that once we get to the 22nd UVB treatment Landon’s skin could be completely clear. I’m skeptical, but hopeful. We shall see. Before we left they showed us some photo’s they’d taken of Landon the last time we were there and then took a few new pictures for comparison. We could tell a major difference in the way he looked, so we’re hoping this could be just what he’s needed.
  • Dakota isn’t feeling so good today. She’s had a bit of a runny nose for a couple days now and a slight cough in the morning as well, but she’s been pretty happy and playing otherwise, until today anyways. This morning she woke up like the other days so I thought we’d go look for some new shoes for the kids at the mall. We did our thing at the mall but when we got home she was miserable. She couldn’t/wouldn’t nap and cried and cried and cried. I took her on a long walk around the neighborhood in her stroller and she didn’t make a peep the entire time we were out there. I kept thinking/hoping she was asleep but she wasn’t. She was just content to be pushed along. Poor girl. I sure hope she feels better in the morning because I paid for her and Harper to go to an Easter egg hunt.
  • The bleeding hearts that we planted last year are blooming like crazy right now. They are so gorgeous!

IMG_9703

  • Harper has been a serious little booger the past couple of days. He’s had more time outs than usual and he’s been a little wilder that usual. I don’t know what’s going on but sure hope he gets over it soon because he’s making me a little crazy. One thing he did today was steal some of Landon’s candy, rip it open and eat a piece before anyone knew what was going on. It made me laugh a little and I told Landon that he’d better learn to put his stuff away. Landon was pretty upset about the whole thing, but Harper was pretty proud of himself! I just had to laugh about that one!
  • We dyed Easter eggs tonight and while it was fun, it was MESSY! I’ll be sure to post the pictures later…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...