Five on Friday
- Both little’s were awake at 6:15am this morning. The morning wasn’t as bad as I’d feared it would be but I think it mostly had to do with my positive/good attitude because they fought like cats and dogs. Here’s to hoping they sleep past 630 tomorrow!
- We’ve got a little family book club starting up for the summer. It was Tony’s idea and we’re doing it to try to spark some reading interest in Landon. After a LONG debate, we decided to read a James Patterson teen novel, Maximum Ride. Zoe and I have both read it but it’s been quite awhile so we don’t really remember much. Should be interesting to see how this whole book club thing works out!
- Mario Kart 8 came out today and Tony stopped at the store on the way home from work to buy it. We patiently waited for the kids to go to bed so that we could try it out. It’s awesome and I’ve been kicking some serious butt. I foresee many Mario Kart races in our futures…
- Harper’s new thing is to ask me what his name would be if it were spelled a certain way. For instance, how would you pronounce his name if it were spelled Phr? Or Harpee? Or Harpep? When I tell him what it’d be, he just giggles and giggles about it.
- Zoe and Brandon headed to OC for the weekend. They are staying with some friends who have a condo down there. I’m not jealous. That water is SO cold right now, and our weather isn’t even that warm! Just yesterday we were wearing long pants, long sleeve shirts and jackets! I do hope they have a good time though!