Sunday, June 1, 2014

Water Works

We put together a little activity station on the deck for the kids.I saw this idea on Pinterest somewhere and when I went to Lowes this weekend, I grabbed the supplies we’d need; pvc pipes, funnels and something to attach the pipes to the spindles on the deck.

Tony started putting it together Friday night, but he didn’t finish so the kids played around him until he got it done Saturday morning.

IMG_1996

IMG_1998

Landon came out to see what all the excitement was about and he ended up playing with the kids a little bit. He sure is getting big…only another month and he’ll be a full fledged teenager. <sigh>

IMG_2000

IMG_2008

IMG_2009

They enjoyed pouring water and balls through the pipes and it was a lot of fun. I think we’re going to try to get a few more pipes to attach to the deck and I’m sure it’ll provide many hours of entertainment this summer!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...