Five on Friday
- I pretty much have nothing but Disney on my mind right now. Now that Dakota and Landon’s birthday’s are over I feel like I can concentrate on our trip coming up and boy oh boy am I excited!
- I freaked out yesterday when Tony cut a couple of blooms from my hydrangea and brought them in the house. Why? Because I’m stressed out. I was mad about it and even when I was saying I was mad about it I didn’t have a clue why I’d be mad about something like that. Between the birthday’s, the new responsibility at Harper’s preschool, planning for Disney and regular life, I just acted stupid. But, when I saw those gorgeous blooms on my window sill this morning, my attitude completely changed. I even texted Tony and apology for my less than stellar attitude the day before. Sometimes I’m just dumb like that.
- These beauties are coming up in the garden right now too. I don’t remember what they’re called but they are gorgeous!
- Zoe and Brandon bought Landon a Pokemon game for his birthday. They both play it and it sparked Landon’s interest so now he’s in on it. Unfortunately, the one they got him was defective and we had to drive out to the mall to exchange it this morning. Luckily, it was a piece of cake to exchange and he’s got a game he can play on the way to Disney. Since we were at the mall, I took the two littles on the merry-go-round. Dakota ran right to a horse but when Harper refused the horse and wanted to ride in a little seat thingy, she changed her mind so she could sit with him. She just loves her brother!
- Tomorrow is Health and Safety day at Harper’s preschool. I feel like his school stuff never really ends. I guess it’s a good thing I like the school so much and that I don’t mind helping out! But, after tomorrow, I’m all Disney.