Saturday, August 9, 2014

Catch Up: Thursday

Thursday morning Zoe, Landon the little’s and I visited Patapsco State Park.  Zoe had gone hiking there the evening before and when she showed me some pictures of where she’d been, I thought it might be fun for us to do.

Our first stop was the playground, naturally. I didn’t get very good pictures because I was also holding Ginger’s leash and she was being pretty crazy. But, while I was watching the kids play, I noticed a lady and her little girl disappear down a path and I got curious and decided it was time for us to take a walk.

This is what we found:

IMG_4314

IMG_4320

IMG_4324

IMG_4332

IMG_4327

Throwing rocks was fun for a little bit but it was becoming too hard for the two little kids to stay out of the water so we left in search of the swinging bridge.

IMG_4345

The bridge is really cool, but poor Ginger’s feet kept slipping through the slats. She figured out pretty quickly how to pace herself so that wouldn’t happen!

And then the kids found another path down to the water…

IMG_4347

IMG_4354

Landon made himself a rock path to the large rock in the water. He just had to get on that thing.

IMG_4356

Group picture!

IMG_4364

On the way into the park I saw this old bridge and on the way out I had to stop and take pictures. I think it’s beautiful.

IMG_4369

We got home in time for Dakota to take a nap and pretty much decided we were going to go back the next day with our bathing suits.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...