Saturday, August 9, 2014

Foil River

The kids were wanting to play in the water and I told them we’d just do the sprinkler in the front yard, but Tony had a better idea. He remembered that we had a cute little blow up sprinkler from last year, so we pulled that out instead.

IMG_4373

IMG_4381

IMG_4383

When they started to get bored, I remembered a post I’d read about making an aluminum foil river, so I went and grabbed a roll of foil and got to work.

IMG_4390

IMG_4392

IMG_4400

IMG_4423

It took a little trial and error, but Tony and Landon kept adjusting it until is worked correctly. The kids had fun pouring water down it and racing leaves to the bottom. I think my kids are really going to miss all this water play once it gets cold out. I know I am!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...