Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Harper’s Birthday Party

Harper finally got to have his birthday party yesterday. It was a week late because he got sick last week and I had to reschedule.

IMG_2954

I decided to have his party at Pump It Up because that boy loves to jump around. He played non stop the whole time we were there and had a great time. (Dakota was miserable the entire time and wanted to be held the entire two hours. She wanted to “happy birthday” and wasn’t happy until we did. “Happy Birthday” in Dakota language means sing and eat cake.)

IMG_2963

I didn’t get very many good pictures while juggling Dakota in my arms so you’ll just have to believe me that we had a great time. I also forgot to get a picture of the cake this year, even after I thought about it a dozen times I never got around to taking a picture! *I took him to Wegman’s and let him choose any cake he wanted out of their book. He chose a very cute Toy Story cake and it looked great!*

I did find time to make some cute little goody boxes though! I picked up these little milk carton’s at Michaels and decided this was a good way to use them!

IMG_2946

They say “Thanks for bouncing by my party!” on them and I put assorted balls and other little goodies in there.

And that’s it. He’s four and healthy and wonderful. I couldn’t ask for more.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...