Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hollywood Studio’s, Part 1

IMG_3679

Harper and Dakota really loved Disney Junior- Live on Stage! They got to see some of their favorite shows come to life on stage. There was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins. It was really cute!

IMG_2427

IMG_3633

IMG_3639

When we left we got to meet Jake!

IMG_3645

IMG_3647

IMG_3660

Since Frozen is all the rage right now we stopped along the sidewalk to watch Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome parade. It was seriously crowded and I was thankful that my two little’s aren’t too into it because we could hardly see a thing. (Zoe and Landon went to ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster while we were watching the parade. Neither of them cared for that ride, and I remember thinking it was a pretty lame coaster when I rode it.)

IMG_3675

After meeting up with the big kids we began to walk down the street when all of a sudden there was a commotion behind us. I turned to see a little truck coming down the road and when it stopped I insisted we go see what was going on. I’m glad I did too because it was probably the highlight of the day for me!

IMG_3680

IMG_3694

IMG_3689

The best ride of the day had to be Toy Story Midway Mania. We waited a very l-o-n-g time to ride it but it was certainly worth the wait! Right as we got close to the front of the line, Harper said he needed to use the bathroom.Tony grabbed him and ran to the bathroom and somehow they made it back just before our turn! Phew!

IMG_2455

Another show we enjoyed was Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular. Landon really liked this show a lot because of all the stunts and things blowing up! We thought we were getting great seats when we found some down towards the front of the stage but we quickly found out that the best seats were higher up and under the fans! We were SOOO hot and near the end Dakota just couldn’t take it any longer. We’ll know better next time!

IMG_3704

IMG_3709

IMG_3715

The Studio Backlot Tour was fun too. It looks like a real movie set and it’s neat to see how they do some of the things they do.

IMG_3752

IMG_3753

*Voyage of the Little Mermaid was a great show but I didn’t get any good photo’s because it was too dark.

I’ll finish the rest tomorrow…hopefully. :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...