Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hollywood Studio’s, Part 2

The Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure was a really fun place to let the kids run around and blow off steam. After all the waiting in lines and whatnot it was nice to let them run and climb and slide for a little while.

IMG_3766

IMG_3783

When I made our character meal reservations I also made reservations for us to have dinner at the SciFi Diner. We really enjoyed eating there last time we went and had a good time this time as well. Harper LOVED being able to watch the movies while we ate and Dakota, Zoe and I LOVED the milk shakes!

IMG_3794

IMG_2458

IMG_2464

IMG_2466

IMG_2470

IMG_2473

After dinner we went to see Muppet Vision 3D. It was a cool show even though my kids aren’t big Muppet fans, they enjoyed it.

IMG_3735

On our way out of the park we got to stop and get pictures with Lightening McQueen and Mater, two characters that Harper actually knew!

IMG_3799

*We also rode The Great Movie Ride, but I didn’t get any pictures of it for some reason or another. It was a fun one though!

That wraps up our day at Hollywood Studios…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...