Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Story Time at the Library

We couldn’t go far from home yesterday because a lady was coming to measure our windows for our new blinds that will be installed next Tuesday. But, since she wasn’t coming until sometime between 11-2, I decided to take the kids to story time at the library.

IMG_3286

I love how Harper sat the entire time with his little hands in his lap. He takes story time very seriously! :)

IMG_3288

Dakota sat on my lap most of the time, but she did well considering how many people were there! There must have been 50+ people.

When we got home I decided to take them in the backyard to play. The weather was beautiful, so I didn’t want to waste the day indoors. Harper DID NOT want to go outside though because he wanted to look at the books we’d just picked up. We compromised and brought the book outside with us. While I pushed Dakota on the swing, he sat up in the fort looking at the pages of The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby.

IMG_3297

He sat up there a L-O-N-G time and then came down to join us playing in the sand box.

IMG_3298

We played there for awhile and then they wanted to jump on the trampoline. All three of us got up there and showed off our “tricks”. They just loved every minute of that and we were out there until lunch time. It was a great day and we had so much fun! I love when that happens!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...