Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Water Balloon Day!

Our last morning before the start of preschool was spent around the house. Since Zoe’s moved out we’ve converted her old room in the basement into a TV/movie/gaming room and where the TV used to be is now the playroom. I’m in the process of moving all of the little’s toys downstairs, and they’re enjoying seeing their old toys in the new space.

Around 10am we were tired of being indoors so we went outside to play with water balloons. I’ve been wanting to do this for awhile and I was glad we were able to get out there and play this morning. With Harper going to school 3 days a week, life is going to get hectic.

IMG_3136

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...