Sunday, November 2, 2014

Harper’s Halloween at School

As I mentioned in my last post, Harper had a Halloween costume parade and a little performance at his preschool on Friday morning. The kids all marched out in their finery and then recited a few poems and sang a few songs for us. It was adorable and I’ve never seen Harper so animated amongst his peers and in front of a crowd. It was terrific!

I made sure to record as much of it as I could and while they aren’t the best videos, they’re definitely worth sharing. And, instead of recording one monstrously long video, I did several shorter ones. Enjoy!

I hope you enjoyed those as much as I did! I cannot believe how much more animated and engaged he is now that he’s four! Last year he barely sang any of the songs and this year he was great! I sure love that cute little army guy!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...