Friday, December 19, 2014

Preschool Christmas Program

Today was Harper’s Christmas program at school. I was really looking forward to watching him sing the songs they’ve been working on and they certainly didn’t disappoint!

IMG_5046

I recorded some video, of course, but it was a bit dark and I didn’t realize it until it was too late. He wasn’t nearly as animated as he was at Halloween, but he sure was cute! I guess he liked the Halloween songs better, who knows.

After they sang their songs we got to help him make a special Christmas craft. Since I work at the school frequently and Tony took the day off to participate, I let him do the honors of helping him with his project.

IMG_5057

Once the project was complete, we went into the circle room for a holiday story. Then his teacher handed out a gift to each child…a new book.

IMG_5062

Harper asked me to read it the moment he had it open, but it was time to head into the snack area for some goodies. After eating it was time to go. I just love his school and the simplicity of these family events. I love getting to be so involved and I love seeing Harper flourish there. (I only wish we’d have been allowed to bring Dakota! She was with Mema though so she was fine.)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...