Monday, January 26, 2015

Scrapbook Page, Fathers Day 2014

I loved the photos I took of the kids this past fathers day and I knew I wanted to make a regular scrapbook page out of them. I had an idea in my head about how I wanted to the page to look too, so this page went together really quickly.

IMG_5856

It’s simple but I like how it turned out.

I’ve been making regular pages and including them in my project life album. I’m just sticking the full size pages in with the weekly pages by month. So, this page will just slip in with the other photo’s from June. I’m liking this way of incorporating traditional scrapbook pages with the newer method using pocket pages.

I should be able to put up a few more project life pages tomorrow since I’ve been working away on them!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...