Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday

IMG_7030

  • One day this week Landon came home and told me that he and a girl he knew had been looking at my Instagram account. He said I had more posts than some popular guy that he knew of and he was quite embarrassed about it! He said it was just a little ridiculous that I had more than 2000 posts! Too bad his embarrassment isn’t going to hold me back! Haha! And, the picture above was taken while we were having this conversation…and posted to Instagram.
IMG_7028
  • As you all know, Harper loves his Legos. I was happy to find this little Easter egg Lego challenge online for him to do. Buying kits gets expensive so this was a nice way to use some of the thousands of bricks we have lying around.

IMG_6957

  • This is what story/bed time with Dakota looks like these days.

IMG_6954

  • A couple of days ago, when it was nice out, we all went outside on the driveway to play red light, green light. Harper just loves that game right now. He loves to “trick” us by saying red light and then yelling it again just to see if he can get us to move. He laughs like a mad man and tells us we have to start over. It’s pretty funny!

IMG_7045

  • Apparently Mother Nature didn’t get the memo that today was the first day of spring…please, please, please let this be the last snow of the season!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...