Wednesday, July 15, 2015

“Mama, Look at Our Funny Faces”

Would you believe it if I told you that Harper was a little stinker? He always finishes his ice cream before Dakota and he always asks her in the sweetest voice if she’ll share hers with him. She cannot resist his big, beautiful, brown eyes and she always shares…he’s a total stinker.

IMG_9664

We take the kids out for ice cream at least once a week these days (sometimes Landon joins us and other times, like this, he won’t) and the kids just love it. We end up at Baskin Robbins because they have my FAVORITE ice cream ever, (strawberry cheesecake) and it’s the closest thing to our house.

When we took them this past Monday, they were being extra silly and wanted me to take pictures of their “funny faces”:

Crazy Face

IMG_9665

Sad Face

IMG_9674

Mad Face

IMG_9675

Silly Face

IMG_9676

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...