Friday, August 14, 2015

Hopscotch, Dakota Style

We have been so busy these last few weeks (months) that I just don't even know where to begin blogging. I've got so many things to write about and every time I sit down to start I get overwhelmed and end up in my bed reading instead. I always regret not posting but it's just intimidating when I've been away so long.

Here's a short list of things I'd like to get on here:

  1. Our 7 day cruise (AMAZING! FUN! OVER SO QUICKLY!)
  2. Harper's Birthday party
  3. Harper's actual birthday (Chuck E. Cheese)
  4. Howard County Fair
  5. Sports Camp
  6. Bike Riding
  7. Six Flags
The list goes on and on, but those are the most important. So, without further whining, I guess I should get started...

How about a really cute Hopscotch video to begin?


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...