Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday 5

  • “Mama! Take a picture of me like this!”

IMG_1912

  • I found Landon’s school pictures on the floor of his bedroom one morning this week. I can’t believe how awesome they are this year!

IMG_1940

  • I came across this on my Facebook newsfeed…

IMG_1913

  • School was closed for Yom Kippur on Wednesday so we made a trip out to Snapology. Originally it was just supposed to be me and the two little kids meeting up with Colin and Wyatt and their momma, but Zoe needed me to pick her up from the mechanic because she didn’t want to wait there while her brakes were replaced, and Tony ended up taking the day off…so it was a big group of us who showed up! Landon was the only one missing and he had hours and hours of beauty sleep to catch up on. Winking smile After playing with Lego’s for an hour or so we split up for lunch but then we ended up having Colin over to play at the house. Those boys had such a great time playing! They played Lego’s (again) bad guys, cars, and outside on the play set and trampoline. Colin didn’t want to go home when his mom came to get him…success! Smile 

IMG_1918

  • While Harper and Dakota had Colin to play with Zoe and I did some string art. I bought a kit at Target awhile ago and have been meaning to pull it out. It was a fun project!

IMG_1930

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...