Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Harper’s Homework

IMG_1984

Harper brought homework home for the first time last night. I let him have his quiet time as soon as he got home but as soon as it hit 4:30pm it was time to break out the homework.

IMG_1986

He didn’t know he’d brought homework home so he was curious when I told him he had some to do. As soon as I read him the instructions for Monday night’s work, he was excited and ready to start. Not only did he finish Monday’s homework, he also finished Tuesday and Wednesdays assignments! (With the exception of the days of the week, all the writing is his own.)

IMG_1987

IMG_1988

He finished Thursday nights homework this morning when he came downstairs and was upset when I told him there wasn’t anything left for him to do! Haha! I sure hope his enthusiasm lasts through high school!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...