Sunday, September 6, 2015

New Front Door

After a LONG wait, I finally got a new front door. I’ve been wanting to replace my front door since we moved here five years ago because it was just so ugly. It was just a basic builder grade white door with ugly side lights and it made the house look so unloved, but all that’s changed now!

IMG_1455

Isn’t that just the prettiest door? I love it and am so happy with the decision to get a black door instead of going with white. The black matches my shutters so that’s where the idea to get a black door comes from. I’m waiting for new columns to be put on the house and then I’ll do another shot showing how the house looks with the new door and columns…but I’ll tell you, that new door sure makes everything else look worn and faded!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...