Friday, January 29, 2016

Bowling, Cupcakes and Chuck E Cheese

We've been busy little bee's these past few days! Yesterday morning the two little kids and I got up and out of the house early to meet our friends for bowling. The kids had a good time but Dakota was a bit ornery (imagine that) as we got close to the end of the second game and I knew it meant she was in need of a nap. So, we had a quick lunch and then she took a good long nap. Harper and I played for awhile during her nap and right after Dakota woke up Harper told me his neck hurt. I was able to determine that by "neck" he meant throat and I immediately called and made him an appointment with his doctor. (After the whole debacle with Dakota I wasn't about to take any chances.)


Harper's appointment was quick and easy and the rapid strep came back negative. The doc said his throat was quite red though and she'd give us a call if anything changed over night. (It didn't.) After his appointment we came home and took it easy for the rest of the evening.

Today, since Harper was fine all through the night and into this morning, I took the kids to Annapolis Mall for a Grand Opening of a new cupcake shop, Cup + Cake Blvd. Lisa and her boys, Colin and Wyatt met us there for free cupcakes and then some playtime in the kid play area.



After running around at the mall we all packed up and headed over to Chuck E. Cheese. The kids were so excited to get to go! It's been quite awhile since the last time we were there.



We got home around 12:30, just in time for me to wake Landon up (!!!) and put Dakota down for a nap. She is SO tired in the afternoons and is just a mess if I don't make her rest.

Here's a little video of my bum of a teenager riding his "hover" board. I know you guys miss seeing this cute kids face. :)





1 comment:

Tony said...

Where is the video?

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...