Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Photo's from Today

I am up to my ears busy these days. We are days away from Dakota's 4th birthday party and vacation so it's all I can do to keep my head above water. All of my time is spent keeping the kids busy and working on things for Dakota's party. I'm exhausted and vacation can't get here soon enough. So, I've got a few projects going on at the moment but I wanted to share some pictures of the babes enjoying their summer...












Back to work on birthday stuff now. Dakota reminds me every morning how many days are left!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

great pictures angela! Looks like you all are enjoying summer!!!!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...