Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A Brief(ish) Review of Last Week

Every day I have the intention to write and every day I come to the conclusion that I'm just too exhausted to do it. The only reason I haven't quit entirely is because I know I'll regret it in the end. I'll regret not being able to go back to revisit all these fun family memories...so, I'll just blog when it isn't too much. I'll blog when I'm in the mood. It might not be often, but the old blog will be here when I'm ready.

Since I'm here, I'll share some recent highlights beginning with Saturday the 17th...


An afternoon at Mema's house:




We went to Zoe's place so Tony could help her hand the swing Meme made her:


I've decided to volunteer a little of my time to Harper's class on Monday's while Dakota is at preschool. I sort all the kids' work from the previous week into folders then help however I can with the math assignment. If there is enough time I get to help the kids choose prizes that they get to buy with their "mustang money". The kids earn the money for good behavior throughout the week and they can choose to spend their money on prizes like reading a book to the kindergarten class or 15 extra minutes of computer time. 



I met a friend at Hobby Lobby to gather the supplies I'd need to make a "fall" tree. It was a fun project and I love how it turned out! Any reason to have little twinkling lights in the house...




Harper had picture day and he was as cute as a button!


Landon purchased a ticket for HOMECOMING! Hello?! How is he even old enough!?










No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...