Sunday, September 18, 2016

Game Two, Minions

Saturday morning Harper had his second soccer game. His game started at 10:15 but the game ahead of us was behind so we started about 15 minutes late.

The first game we went to I was totally unprepared. I didn't have anything for Dakota to do, so this time I made sure to bring her lots of activities. She loved having this big blanket to lay on! I asked her if she was tired and she said no, she just liked to be on a blanket outside. :) She only stayed like that for a few seconds before dragging all her toys out to play with.


The first quarter of the game Harper was on defense. He didn't do a whole lot of defending, but he might have tried to touch the ball once or twice.




He spent the second quarter guarding the goal...



I have no idea what position he was playing for the last two quarters but he looked like he was having a lot of fun with his teammates! Not doing what he was supposed to be doing, but having a good time nonetheless!



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...