Sunday, September 4, 2016

A Day at Six Flags

We've been buying season passes for Six Flags for years now and as soon as I got the renewal email, I went ahead and got next years tickets. Since the hurricane missed our area today and the weather was gorgeous we headed out there for the afternoon. It was in the mid to high 70's so it wasn't warm enough for the water park so we spent our day riding regular rides.

I ended up taking the little kids around to different rides while Tony and Landon rode a few of the bigger coasters. Because they were doing their thing I don't have many pics to share of the two of them, but lots of the two little kids!



















No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...