Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Scrapbook Pages, Cruise 2016

It's awful, but I honestly can't remember if I blogged these next two pages and I'm too lazy to go look, so I'm just gonna post them again. I mean, how lazy can I get when all I'd have to do is use my mouse and keyboard...but, I really am that lazy. 

The first layout is from day one of our trip, just after the boat left Baltimore. The kids loved looking out the big windows and I told them if they were lucky they might see a dolphin. (No such luck.) It's a simple page but I love how small they look in that giant circle window!


The next page is from our first night in The Great Gatsby dining room. We had dinner every night (except two when we didn't make it back from a later excursion) at 5:30 p.m. Our wait staff was great and the food was as good as we expected. Dinner was usually a bit chaotic because Dakota was always so tired from the day, but that first night was a good one. Our head waiter did his best to help entertain the little kids and even created a swan out of Dakota's napkin. Both she and Harper were quite impressed!



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...