Monday, January 30, 2017

Dakota's Birthday Album

I have one completed birthday album! Woohoo! Too bad it's Dakota's, lol! She's only 4 so her's was the simplest with regard to pages needing to get done. (Zoe's is complete to her 16th birthday, Landon's up to his 9th and Harper has a few years finished. I only want to do up to the kids' 18th birthday's so I'm nearly done with Zoe's as well!)

The album itself is 11 1/2 x 11/2 and holds 8 1/2 x 11 pages. I chose a smaller layout size than the traditional 12 x 12 because I wanted to do something different with these books and it's fun to scrap a different size every once in awhile.

Here's the cover:


Title Page: You'll notice I don't have a photo of Harper on this page but when Dakota was born, Harper wouldn't go near her. He absolutely refused her and didn't really warm up to her until she was nearly 3 months old! He just wasn't having it.


First Birthday:


Second Birthday:


Third Birthday:


Fourth Birthday:


I've got a spread in the works for Harper's fourth birthday and then I'll only have three more years to do for him...and then I'll try to catch up on the big kids. I'm shooting to finish Harper's by mid February and the other kid's by summer. Fingers crossed that I can do it! :) 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...