Monday, January 2, 2017

December Daily, Days 5-10


I stayed up late last night working on my December Daily album and it is now complete. I got a couple days behind when my parents came up to visit but for the most part I was able to work on it a little every day. I already blogged pages 1-4, so I'll just start where I left off:

Day 5: This day was about me working in Harper's class, something I do every Monday.


Day 6: On the left is an adorable Santa drawing that Dakota made and on the right is the envelope with Santa letters tucked inside. Mema orders those for the kids every year and they are always a hit! Behind the envelope on the next page are a few pictures of Harper and Dakota working on the sticker scenes that come in those Santa letters.



Day 7: I go out once a month with three friends and this month, instead of just going to dinner, we opted to go see A Christmas Story at the Hippodrome. We drove into the city around 6pm and met up at Nando's for dinner before the show. I'd never seen the movie so I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. I guess I should watch the movie sometime! 

Day 8: On the 8th we made our annual drive through the Symphony of Lights in Columbia.


Day 9: We had our holiday card photos taken back in mid November but I like to include one in the book I make each year, so day 9 was our holiday card. I messed up on the card this year when I made it and forgot to put Brandon's name on it! I felt so terrible about it but he forgave me, so all is good.


Day 10: Once a month we eat dinner with our friends the Wakefield's. It was their month to host and we had a terrific time as usual! 







No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...