Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Fourth of July, Scrapbook Page

I finished my last Fourth of July 2016 page last night so I wanted to share it here before I forgot about it. I used the Main Street Parade kit from Photo Play Paper and pretty much used the whole thing on the 5 pages I came up with. I did a lot of layering and really like the results. I cut out the "fourth of July" sign on my Cricut but the rest of it is straight from the paper kit and stickers that matched. 



I'm getting ready to go to a crop this weekend, the one I go to every year, and I'm so excited to get to spend a bunch of time working on pages! I hope that I can keep up the momentum and get several done this weekend. Now to start printing some photo's to bring...


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...