Sunday, January 8, 2017

Fourth of July, Scrapbooking Pages

I was looking for something to make a page about the other night and I found some cute paper that I had put away for Fourth of July so I decided to find some pictures from last year to go with that.

I just love this paper from Photo Play called Main Street Parade and I thought it went great with my photos. We had our friends over that night and made some classic american bbq'd chicken, pasta salad etc. It was delicious! My friend Lisa made the little red, white and blue jello cups for dessert and of course those were a hit! Unfortunately it was rainy here on the 4th but we made the most of it by running out to do sparklers, pop-it's and snakes in between rain showers. Landon was happy to share his love of lighting things on fire with Harper and let him light a few things while he closely watched. It was a fun night and the first in which my two youngest weren't scared of all the loud sounds.






No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...