Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Num Noms Freezie Pop Maker

When I saw the Num Noms Freezie Pop Maker I knew it was something Dakota would love. I picked it up as a Christmas gift and she's been dying to make the popsicle's since she opened it. For a million and one reasons we hadn't made time to make them until this morning when I spotted the box sitting on top of my refrigerator and decided today was the day. She was SO excited when I told her!


The kit itself is really cute and making the popsicles is a cinch. You pop a few pieces together to assemble the stand and you're ready to go. The kit comes with three flavors of popsicle powder, pineapple, blueberry and cotton candy. For each pop you need two scoops of powder plus a bit of water. (A small spoon and bowl with a fill line are included in the kit.) After I showed Dakota the fill line on the inside of the little bowl she was able to make these herself, which I thought was great! I love a kids toy that a kid can do with just a little guidance. She enjoyed cutting the bags open and scooping and pouring and sniffing the scented powders. 




The popsicles took about 6 hours to freeze and once Harper got home from school it was time to give them a try. 


Dakota ate the blueberry, Harper chose cotton candy and Sydney got to come play so she had the pineapple flavored pop.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...